Monday, 1 July 2013

Day 17: Shopaholic meets Wheelock girls

Wheelock girls went to Wrentham today! We hired a bus and 39 of us went together! It was seriously a hardcore shopping day! But it was good~ Ended up spending 500 bucks all in one day! 

Our first stop was Coach! And after that, I didn't have time to take photographs as I was too focused on shopping! 


Here's our buys by about 430pm. Everyone was staring at us as they walked past thinking that these are all the things we got but it's collective of 5 of our things. So actually it isn't that bad. I think. Hehe.


These are my things! I ended up getting 2 bags from Kate Spade, a wallet, 2 Coach wristlets, a shirt from Ralph Lauren, a pair of Converse sneakers, a top from Aeropostale, some hair accessories, some cooking stuff, etc. I think it has been a quite fruitful shopping trip! Hehehe. 


Shall end this short post here because I seemed to have strained my arm from carrying bags or something. It hurts so bad I can barely move it. I should head to bed now. 

First environmental lesson tomorrow, hope it'll be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment