Recently, I got some new additions to my makeup stash ^^
I'm not sure if it's considered enough to be a haul but I'll just label it as that. Hehe.
Obviously, as you can see, my makeup collection has grown greatly. Hehe. I started off with a pouch. Then a box. Now, a big pouch, container and a cup. Hehehe.
Most of my stuff are the original stuff that I had but there are the new stuff I bought.
4 brushes from ELF! ELF is really cheap there! Totally good buys! I got a Kabuki brush, Stipple brush, Small smudge brush and a Crease brush.
Here's the other stuff that I got hehehe.
NYX:
2 matte lip cream in Sydney and Tokyo.
Blush in Peach
Jumbo eye pencils in Strawberry Milk and Cottage Cheese
Round lipstick in Strawberry milk
&
Mac Blacktrack fluid line.
&
ELF:
Concealor stick
Eyelid primer
Glitter liner
& last but definitely not the least...
NAKED palette!!
I'm super happy with my buys! I've started using the Naked palette and some of the lip colours. I'm still working out some looks with the new stuff I've got. I've yet to try the Mac gel liner yet, maybe I'll try it out tomorrow ^^
I'd be happy to share reviews on these products but I don't know where to start...




No comments:
Post a Comment