Monday, 22 July 2013

First day back from Boston

Arrived safely back in Singapore around midnight on Saturday, which is also Sunday morning. Managed to dig out some of my things when I got home just because I was too excited to show my family the stuff I bought. 

Slept for a little bit before waking up and going to church! I really miss going to church. It's only overseas that I realize how important church is and that it really makes a difference whether you go to church or not.

My Sunday School kids!



The comment of the day was, "David is so skinny!" Hehehe. 

Then we went out for lunch! Local food! Yums! :) 


Milk tea and Fried Kway Teow! 


Dropped by my grandparents' place to hand out gifts! Even Smoochie got a gift too! Hehehe.


Then went back home and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I'm not sure if it jet lag cos I'm sleeping at the right timings but I'm just feeling tired throughout the whole day and it's weird. 

Grandma's food was awesome! But was too hungry to take photos so I've only got a photo of dessert. Hehehe. 


Was so tired by the time I got home, I slept almost immediately and slept all the way till 5am and I suddenly felt so awake. Currently feeling sleepy but omma says I better not sleep so I can adjust back. But maybe I'd go catch some zzz later ^^

I packed up my makeup yesterday, shall take photos of my new stuff and do a post on it tomorrow! Hehehe. Meeting up with Michelle tomorrow! Hopefully I won't be too tired or something. Hmm, I always could just get some Starbucks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment