This is going to be a boring post with no pictures or photos whatsoever. Haha. I shall just talk about my day but I didn't manage to take any photos today though I usually would have taken some to blog.
Woke up late this morning because it's a public holiday ^^ I think I woke up around 1130am? Hung around the dorm to finish up some homework before heading out around 2pm? I can't remember the exact time. We kind of planned to leave around noon but somehow ended up going out around 2pm.
We arrived at Cambridge Galleria Mall around 3pm and went shopping! Hehe. Went to Sephora, Payless and CVS today. Hehehe. Happy with what I've bought today and don't regret a single cent spent. Maybe not yet. Got myself the Naked palette because I already have the Naked 2 palette, I felt I needed the first one to make it complete. Hehe.
Came back to the dorms and I did some online shopping because the sales today are really good. I don't understand how it can be so good! Why don't we have sales like when it's national day back home? :/
We left the dorms around 910pm to try to see the fireworks around the area but I guess we didn't know the exact location so we ended up on somewhat a wild goose chase. But I guess I should have stayed back in the dorms because somehow the darkness around made me feel scared. It just feels weird being in a different environment, plus the darkness, made me feel super insecure.
So that basically sums up how I've spent the Independence Day holiday. Class starts again tomorrow. Full day of classes, 9am to 5pm. Hope I'll have energy to last through the day.
I'll need caffeine.

No comments:
Post a Comment