Didn't really do much these two days.
Had classes from 9am to 5pm yesterday. It's getting crazy warm these few days so when we go out to collect data at the muddy river, we get tan and sweaty and tired. I'm hoping the weather will be okay on Wednesday when we go to climb the blue hill.
We headed out for dinner and I had Macs! Hehe. I can never get enough of it.
We went out for more shopping again today. Got myself a new wallet pouch that can keep my phone. I'm so happy! Cos my Coach phone case (it was on offer at Wrentham) has scratches :/ I really like my phone case though.
These few days, I've been missing home and also missing church. I've realized that there's no other church that's like your own church. Listened to a message from YF just now while everyone was out. I felt that the message was indeed a good reminder to me and also relatable. I guess when I don't go to church or listen to messages, I suddenly feel the urge to listen to messages and learn more about God.
The message was on Psalms 63 and David was in the wilderness when he wrote that psalm. I feel that I am somewhat in the wilderness as well, being so far away from home. Indeed God has seen me through this time thus far. David was able to cling to God because his relationship with God was good. During this trip I realized that there's still so much I don't know about and how much I'm lacking in. I fail to trust God and lean on Him at times when I'm back home and when I'm here, I realize the need to lean and depend on Him.
I'm really looking forward to going back home and seeing everyone again ^^
It's been a great experience here but nothing beats home. I'm glad though that we get this experience. I'm glad that I've gotten to know more people from my class and gotten closer to my group of friends that have been taking care of me. I feel that they've been taking care of me more than I've been taking care of them. I'm really thankful for this group of friends ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment