It's Sunday again! It's our 4th Sunday here? Time seriously flies while we are here. But it's still not moving fast enough. Can't wait to go home.
Went down to Newbury street with Heather, Jang and Shihui. We went into this awesome party shop with like pretty balloons and party stuff! I spotted these pretty blue balloons and almost bought a few because it's an ELF thing to do! Lol. Collection of blue balloons and light sticks.
Then we headed down to Newbury and as usual, I didn't take many photos of the surroundings or anything as I'm too busy walking. But I managed to stop and take a picture of this shop front decorated with sewing machines. It's really pretty! And probably really expensive to design since those are antique sewing machines.
Went into this Alice in wonderland themed shop. My sister would have totally freaked to be there. Lol. I didn't find it amusing at all though.
Final stop, F21. Sigh, I wanted this pretty dress.
But it's like out of sizes on the website and in the store! The Newbury F21 has only 2 pieces left and in the sizes L :'(
Even if I insisted on getting it I probably can't pull of size L. I might be able to wear M and hide the excess cloth but L is really too big already. Sobs. Sent this photo to omma so she could try to find it in Singapore and buy it for me. I've been thinking about this dress for too long. Should have gotten it when I first saw it. Love at first sight man.
It's Monday again tomorrow. 3rd childcare visit and science class in the afternoon. Busy week ahead but also the last week of classes ^^





No comments:
Post a Comment