Thursday, 11 July 2013

#27: Blue hills

Went out for a hike today! Up blue hills! It was pretty tiring and there were many mosquitoes! 

Other than that, it was a great experience and I really learned a lot from the trip. And I can actually claim I've hiked up a hill. Haha. 

Here are some photos from today! 


A stream. 


The view from the top of the observatory! It's so pretty! 


That's us posing in the cloud viewing mirror. Hehehe.


Chipmunks! They're free roaming chipmunks! 


And quack quacks too! Hehe. These quacks aren't afraid of people. 


A fun shot of our interns Liz and Allie at the bottom of the observatory! 


Apparently somewhere amongst that fog, you can see Boston! I think if you stare properly you can make out some skyscrapers.

We came back to shower and rest before heading out for a movie! Hehe. We watched Despicable Me 2! It was so funny! I laughed throughout the movie hehehe but that's pretty predictable of me. 

Here's my favourite scene. Well one of my favourite scenes.

 

They're just so funny! I laugh every time I hear their voices hehehehe.

After the movie, we went out for dinner! We had steak! It was really good and yummy steak. Lycia and I had like 2 steaks. We actually ordered it medium well. But it came kind of well done so we told the waitress and she told the manager and they gave us another one! It tasted so much better with some red meat because it was so hard before it was difficult to chew and swallow.


The main purpose of our dinner was actually to celebrate Weifang's birthday! Yay! And it was a success because she totally didn't expect it hehehe. I love giving surprises! 

On a side note, we are slowly counting down to leaving Boston. We've been here more than a month! And we are leaving in 9 days! But we haven't exactly like finished submitting assignments and stuff like that so I don't know how much I'll get to enjoy the last week with the assignments to think about too. I'm hoping to do more shopping? Hahaha. Just kidding. I think I'll have a problem trying to fit everything into my luggage already. And I've to make sure it doesn't go over the weight. It probably won't but... 

Alright, I better head to bed, climbing the hill made me tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment