Thursday, 4 July 2013

Day 20: Prudential and Newbury

Had a pretty easy going day today. Science class in the morning and we went out to the muddy river to collect samples for the data. It was pretty fun! Somehow it feels different doing science now than back in the days when we had to take science. It's pretty interesting but also somewhat like a new challenge because we have to record all our data into our science notebook, and that's graded, like 35% for this course :/ 

After class, we had lunch at Sweet Cheeks! The food wasn't too bad! But as always, it's expensive and salty. 


After that we headed down to Prudential. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very nice mall since the stuff are quite expensive and branded. 

Some photos I took today on our walk to the mall. 





Before Prudential, we went into the public library at Copley. It was pretty cool visiting a library! Somehow the library had the same feeling as back home. The children books collection was really something! I think the libraries back home have pretty decent children books collections as well.

After Prudential, we headed to Newbury and ended up shopping at Forever 21. I got two tops for Franna. Hopefully she can wear them! It's hard to shop for something without measurements. 

Once we got back to the dorm, I cooked dinner. Yes, me. Hee. Well it's no big deal since I used pre-mixed sauce and pasta was easy to cook. But I guess it didn't taste so bad, so it was not bad. Hehe.


It's Independence Day tomorrow! Hopefully there'll be sales at the malls. Hehe. I'm thinking of like buying more stuff tomorrow. But I have to be careful about weight and luggage space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment