Have you ever thought about what KPOP song you could use to set as an alarm tone? Well I've always had that debate to decide what song I should use, and so here's a list of some KPOP songs that I think are suitable for alarm tones.
For those who have difficulty waking up each morning and needs to be shocked awake, here are some songs that you can use!
Super Junior's Bonamana
I don't think you'll need to cut this song to any particular part because the start is kind of a little shocking already. Especially since it starts off with "da da da da...". My room mate uses it as an alarm tone and it's useful cos I'm awake by the second "da". But of course if that doesn't work, you can try cutting the song to the chorus, where it goes "bounce to you", that's pretty loud and I think it should make you bounce out from bed. Heee.
T-ara's I Go Crazy Because of You
The start of this song is pretty abrupt and it is kind of loud. The beat is something that probably would get you out of bed and up dancing or at least it'll make you open your eyes. I don't think I could sleep to this song. And you could probably cut this song to the part where it goes "oh oh oh". I think I'd get a shock if my alarm was this song!
EXO's History
There are two ways where I would set this song for an alarm. First way, is just using it as it is, the introduction is already has kind of an annoying beat so it'll make you want to get up and turn it off. The second way is cutting the song to the part where it goes "일어나" which stands for "get up" or "wake up" in Korean. It's really really annoying and it'll wake you up for sure! My sister has that as her alarm and we share a room, so I know it makes a good shocking alarm.
B2ST's Shock
Nothing better to shock you awake than the song Shock! I would cut this song to the chorus where it goes "everyday I shock". That should get you up for sure! But using it from the beginning is pretty effective as well. It starts of calm but then it does increase to something loud and fast. Perfect for an annoying alarm. Heee.
I know some of you might just wake up to turn off your alarm before going back to sleep, without snoozing your alarm. Here's an idea for those who need more than one alarm in the morning~ You could set all these noisy songs back to back with 5 minute intervals! That way, you'd never be late for classes or for appointments again ^^
For those of you who are more like me, and don't need to be shocked awake but prefer to have soothing music to wake up too, here are some songs that you can use! Some of these songs are songs that I have used before.
ZE:A's Daily Daily
This song was my previous alarm tone, which I changed about a week ago. I might consider using it again, it just makes the start of my day feel better just listening to this song first thing in the morning. The introduction to this song is just so sweet and lovely. Although it's a slow song, it isn't so peaceful where you'd ignore it and go back to sleep. It's still pretty upbeat so it's quite suitable for an alarm tone.
Kyuhyun's Listen to you
The starting of this song is pretty soothing so I actually cut the song to the chorus. It usually does get me up cos it's Kyuhyun's voice >< For those who don't know how I started liking Kyuhyun and Super Junior, it was his voice. You could always just use the same method but with the singer of your choice and cut the song to the part where he or she sings. It usually works hearing their voice and waking up in a good mood. Heee.
Currently just set this as my alarm again as I've been having difficulty waking up these few days.
IU's Good day
I've never used this song as an alarm tone before but it was my friend who gave me the idea that it makes a good alarm tone. She uses this as her alarm tone. It is a bright and happy song and probably, if you understand Korean, you could maybe subconsciously wake up having a good day cos of the title of this song. But of course, instead of starting it from the start, you could cut it to the chorus where the beat picks up, or to the end.
SHINee's 늘 그자리에 (Honesty)
This was one of those songs that I like immediately after listening to it the first time. It was my alarm yesterday. It's one of those alarm tones that I would just leave it ringing just so I can listen to the music. Hehe. I didn't cut the song but just set it from the beginning cos I really liked the beginning to the song.
Hope this was a helpful mini guide to those who can't decide on songs to use. If you have thoughts or comments or other suggestions for good alarm tones, leave a comment down below! Also leave a comment if you want to read about something, Korean related of course ^^
Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment