"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13)
I think I've a lot of things to think about and reflect on. I think like although I'm happy on the surface, there are many things I'm actually worried about. But then again, it's normal to worry cos I'm the type that worries. Hahaha. Not the first time I'm mentioning that I'm sure.
Firstly, the concert. I think this is the 3rd or 4th concert I've taken part in. Honestly, I'm always excited for these events but then when the event is over, I'm totally drained and I feel like I've aged. But nonetheless every concert is a good experience. As I think back and reflect on the recent one, I feel like I had a lot to learn. It's a little like, 'expectations versus reality' and there's this thin line separating the two. Sometimes we forget that there's that thin line and expect too much.
Anyhow, I strongly believe in children and their work. So I'll be proud no matter the outcome. But of course, they didn't disappoint! The show was great and everyone enjoyed their performance. I'm really proud of them and am really going to miss them when they leave :(
So...
The teams for next year have been announced. I'm quite thankful for my team. I was worried and all before but God always provides and there's a reason behind everything he does. So I'm actually looking at next year positively and I'm sure I'm able to handle whatever comes my way!
Looking forward to meeting the new kids and improving at what I do. Hopefully, slowly but surely, I'll be able to get better and get more confident with the experience I'm gaining. Although it's not always smooth sailing, I'm sure it'll be fine ^^
Actually, there are a lot of things I'm starting to think about. Mostly about what I want to do in the next few years. There's career progression to think about and also future studies. Surely, I'm not stopping at my degree. So I'll have to begin doing research on a suitable masters course. I've been thinking about taking a course on child psychology but it definitely doesn't sound easy at all. I don't know why I'm entertaining this thought but it always makes me curious as to why children would say something or do something a certain way. Hmm. I guess these are all things I've to pray about and think about some more.
Looking forward to a new beginning and hoping for a great 2015! It may sound early but the year starts early in this line of work. In fact, I might even lose track of when the year ends and begins because every year is just like a cycle.

No comments:
Post a Comment