Sunday, 9 November 2014

Jukebox #18 This is Love ♥︎

This week's song recommendation won't be something chosen randomly by iTunes shuffle. I think it would be the same for the next few weeks as well. I'm totally not being biased here. Hehehe. Though I probably am. But well, Super Junior is too awesome to not have a special feature right?

This week's song would be This is Love by Super Junior!



The lyrics of the song tells a love story. Well, don't all songs talk about love? Haha. I don't think it's meant to be a sad song but maybe a soulful one? It mostly talks about like how they've come to realise that this is what love is all about. I'm only using 'they' because Super Junior sang the song as a whole. I'm not sure if I should use 'he'. That's the confusing part about the lyrics for group songs. Are they all singing about the same person? 0.0 You see what I mean...

But I'm really glad that they no longer have a box set MV and I really like the whole beginning. Hahaha. My bias is totally showing again. Of course, I really love the dance as well! Though sadly I haven't had the time (and energy) to watch any of the live performances for this song yet. I'll be sure to do so when I have the time. It's difficult especially since weekends aren't even a proper break ><

I know it's supposed to be out in time for the weekends but it's out late again. Apologies! Nonethless, I'm so proud of Super Junior for making it this far! It's been 9 years since their debut! It's been a long time and they've worked so hard to make it where they are right now. I hope they continue to stay together for a long long time! Hehehe. 사랑해요 우리 슈퍼주니어! ♥

Alright! That's the end for this week's song recommendation! Stay tuned for next week's post on well... Super Junior! Hehehe.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment