Here's another beauty product review! I guess you'll be seeing more beauty product reviews more frequently now!
Etude HousePure Water Baobab Cleansing Foam
At the beginning of September, I was given a sample of this product with another purchase from Etude House. I decided to try it out since I had an event and didn't want to carry a big bottle of facial cleanser out so I brought the sample.
I liked how my face felt after using this cleanser so that week, I decided to purchase the full sized one from Etude House.
My Thoughts
For 150ml it retails around SGD $9.90. Which isn't too pricey compared to the other facial cleansers I've used before. I've used products from The Face Shop and Innisfree so comparing to those brands, this would be the cheapest facial cleanser I've gotten.
Since I tried the sample first, I didn't get to see the packaging. If I did see it first, I'm sure it would have caught my eye as well. Hehe. The pastel colours and the font looks so pretty! But what made me purchase it again was mostly the texture of the product and how my face felt after cleansing.
The product is like a gel substance and it foams up really well. I didn't dare to squeeze too much on my first try but it was able to wash my whole face. So I felt that it was worth the money as I don't need to use a lot of product.
It also has a pleasant scent. It's not too overpowering but it's a sweet scent, not particular floral either.
The Verdict
Comparing this to the previous face wash I was using, the Apple Juicy Cleanser from Innisfree, I felt like this wasn't too drying and in fact quite moisturising. The skin around my nose stopped peeling. Also, after using it a few times, the skin around my nose decreased in redness.
Other than looking pretty, the packing is pretty good too. Good in the sense that the cover does close properly unlike some other brands of facial cleansers where the cover doesn't close tightly after awhile. Personally, I prefer if the cover closes well as I don't like water going in to dilute the product. It just makes it feel yucky and unhygienic.
I would recommend this product to whoever who's looking for a basic facial cleanser that's moisturising. I like that it isn't too strong and my face doesn't feel tight or dry after using it.
That's all for this rather short review! Hope it was useful and that you'll be able to make an informed purchase. However, do note that this review is written based on my own experience and not everyone has the same skin type. If you've tried this product and want to share your thoughts, you are welcome to do so!



Seems nice!
ReplyDeleteIt's not bad! I'm getting a second bottle of this cos I don't want to change facial cleansers too often! Hehe.
DeleteI love this facial foam, especially its smell!
ReplyDeleteYeah! The smell is quite pleasant! ^^
Delete