나만 아는 비밀스런 문을 열어 초대할게Been humming this tune for days now! It's none other than A Pink's Secret Garden.
I'm not sure if many people listened to this song because it wasn't the title track. But I'm assuming that people did chance upon this song too while checking out Nonono which is the title track for this album.
First of all, I really love the concept of this MV. It's definitely totally my style! The pretty flower hair accessories and the pretty white dresses. It's like super pretty! It's actually a perfect wedding look. Haha. Their stylists did well for this look. It makes all the members look very young and innocent. I think they even went light on the makeup. I don't think they applied any blush, probably just drew their brows, applied some lippy and stuck on a some falsies.
On the whole, I like how the whole song sounds. It's a slow song and that's usually what I tend to like listening to. Slow songs generally tend to grab my attention more than fast upbeat hip hop songs. I also like how clear and crisp their vocals sound. A Pink has a pretty decent vocal sound and quality. And they've been increasing in their popularity through the years.
I tried searching for a live performance of this song but I don't think they've performed it live.
That's all for this weekend's song review! Do check out this song and I hope you'll enjoy listening to it too!
Do check out last week's song review here.
First of all, I really love the concept of this MV. It's definitely totally my style! The pretty flower hair accessories and the pretty white dresses. It's like super pretty! It's actually a perfect wedding look. Haha. Their stylists did well for this look. It makes all the members look very young and innocent. I think they even went light on the makeup. I don't think they applied any blush, probably just drew their brows, applied some lippy and stuck on a some falsies.
On the whole, I like how the whole song sounds. It's a slow song and that's usually what I tend to like listening to. Slow songs generally tend to grab my attention more than fast upbeat hip hop songs. I also like how clear and crisp their vocals sound. A Pink has a pretty decent vocal sound and quality. And they've been increasing in their popularity through the years.
I tried searching for a live performance of this song but I don't think they've performed it live.
That's all for this weekend's song review! Do check out this song and I hope you'll enjoy listening to it too!
Do check out last week's song review here.


No comments:
Post a Comment