Had quite a lazy morning today. Didn't want to get up for class at all. I wanted to sleep in and then wake to do assignments but I guess it isn't such a good idea to skip class.
After class, we had Japanese food for lunch! :)
It tastes really good and I think it's much cheaper than Japanese food from Singapore. Hehehe. Yums.
We spent the afternoon and evening in the Boston Children's Museum. It was a pretty long walk there but the weather wasn't warm and the wind was blowing strong ><
The firetruck we saw on the way! Hehehe.
The pretty river view! Hehehe.
The Boston Children's Museum was pretty fun but we didn't play very long with many of the exhibits. There were a lot of families and children there as the entrance fare on Fridays cost a dollar from 5pm to 9pm. Pretty awesome right?
My makeup parcels arrived yesterday! Hehe. NYX!
Aren't those lip colours pretty? ^^
Had dinner with Heather and Jingyi~ I'm learning a little bit of cooking from them. They're really good at it!
**This post is a day late because the internet was down last night**

No comments:
Post a Comment