Monday, 8 September 2014

토요일 Tunes #11 MAMACITA ♥

It's not really a special post but it's still somewhat special. This week, it'll be another song recommendation post featuring Super Junior!
The 7th Album 'MAMACITA'


They're finally back!! You've no idea how excited I was for their comeback and seeing them on stage again was like super awesome! Oh, how I've missed them so.

Moving on!

The title song track of the album, MAMACITA (AYAYA), was surprisingly good! I actually really like it. It's not that I'm doubting Super Junior or their abilities but like I've been following their comebacks, songs and albums closely and I'm sure most ELF would agree that SJ needs more love and care from SM. But with their recent comeback, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. And I do not dislike any song in the album.

The lyrics of the song are pretty interesting! I mean it's not like any other usual love song or confession song but it's like about a couple fighting? It's almost like an angry song. Nonetheless I'm still in love with the song and their comeback! Hehehe. Oh! And I found out something interesting about the lyrics! I think there's one part where Kangin, Donghae, Leeteuk and Siwon's names were included and they sang the lines with their own names. Hehehe. Pretty cool!

I really like how they look on the stage and the choreography is awesome too! It's like I've not seen them on stage for such a long time that it's just so awesome seeing them again. Plus the MV was quite interesting! I was wondering whether SM would do something different or have them do the usual box set MV. I was so happy it somewhat had a story line but at the same time it had Super Junior's own style. It seems like they enjoy dressing up and doing strange things. Hahaha. I totally love it that they're so entertaining. Hahaha.

So, if you haven't heard MAMACITA and the other songs in the album, please do check it out! I can't wait to get my hands on a physical copy of the album! Hehehe.

Apologises for the delay in publishing this post! There'll be a song recommendation post every week but sometimes it takes me some time to churn something out and therefore the delay. It's hard to keep to a schedule sometimes >< Next week's will be another Super Junior special song recommendation! Keep a lookout for it! And if you've liked reading this, click the like button at the bottom! Hehehe.

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment