Friday, 12 September 2014

The Face Shop Color Control Cream ♥

Haven't written a post on makeup in a long time. I've been wanting to blog about all the products I bought in Korea but haven't gotten down to doing so yet. I think I'll try to blog about more makeup things in the future though I'm not sure like anyone will read it since people seem to enjoy reading Kpop or Korea posts.

But anyway, let me begin!

Previously, I did talk about this product in the post about the BB Creams and mentioned that it wasn't very good. However! I decided to buy the refill and I'll be talking more about this product in this post.

Before, I mentioned that many people said this product didn't suit their skin and I wasn't sure if I would be buying it again. In the end I did get it again. Why? Though it felt sticky at times, I liked how it made my skin look brighter and the coverage is pretty good. So I do actually apply lesser so that it wouldn't be so sticky.

Apparently, this product seems to be quite popular here and there was like some award attached to the shelf. Plus I received at 20% voucher so I decided to get the refill along with my toner. I think the refill itself was pretty expensive and I wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for the discount voucher. Let's see how long it lasts!

It was pretty easy switching out the old cartridge for the new refill one. Here are some photos showing how I did it!

The refill comes in a box that's similar to the normal one but this one has the words refill printed on it so make sure you get the right one!

In the box, there's a cartridge and a new sponge puff.

So here's how you remove the old cartridge and fix in the new one.

There's like a little gap where you can just use your finger or fingernail to hook out the cartridge.

Ta-da! It isn't difficult to remove.

So all you gotta do is fit in the refill and you're good to go!

So far I've used the new refill about two or three times and it's been pretty good. I seem to be liking this product more as I use it. Usually I would use a brush to apply and blend it out on my face but recently I tried using the sponge puff that came with it and it's does quite a decent job in blending the product as well.

I think in future if I were to buy this product again, I wouldn't be getting it from the local store but get it from Korea. It's really too expensive here ><

On a side note, it seems like the prices for Innisfree makeup products aren't that much of a difference from Korea and it's pretty affordable. Will elaborate on this in future posts so do check those out! Hope this was useful!

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment