This week's song that I would like to recommend would be Super Junior's 사랑이 멎지 않게 (Raining Spell for Love) from the 7th Album MAMACITA.
This was the first song I listened to from the album other than the title track of course. I really like everything about the song! Even though the lyrics are sad so like it's a sad song. But nonetheless, the English translation for the lyrics don't come out weirdly and it surprisingly is translated well. So the meaning from the Korean lyrics isn't affected that much.
Honestly, I normally don't pay attention much to the lyrics. Then why am I focusing on the lyrics first this time? Hehehe my friend wrote the lyrics!
Pretty cool right? I'm not being biased when I say her lyrics are good. I mean it got chosen by SM right? It definitely must be good!
I was super excited and happy for her when she told me her lyrics got chosen! I knew it was a sad song but I didn't know what it would be like until I heard it when the album was released. The lyrics matched the tune and like the whole nature of the song perfectly. So I thought that was awesome!
Ryeowook even tweeted about this song with Eric Nam and they were talking about the title. Unfortunately, the title was changed by SM so Joohee doesn't know like what exactly is the reason behind it as well. She didn't write the rap part so I think Eunhyuk wrote it on his own.
I'm sure most of you would be wondering how she got like this job. My friend studied or still is studying lyric writing under a company and this company works with SM. So it's not like anyone can just send their lyrics into SM ><
So that's it for this week's song recommendation, do check out this song and the whole album if you have already done so! I'm so glad that MAMACITA has been winning 1st place on music shows. Hehehe.
Next week's song recommendation will resume it's normal style where iTunes shuffle will randomly pick the song for me. Stay tuned!
xoxo, Fid♥


No comments:
Post a Comment