Monday, 15 September 2014

Caught in a Sticky Situation ♥

It's been 3 weeks since the EXO concert here. Time definitely does fly! How I wish I could prolong the time we had at the EXO concert and hoping that they would return again soon with cheaper ticket prices! Hahaha. Of course we know that's not possible.

Anyway! Back to the topic of this post! Recently I bought some EXO stickers! I found out about them from when we were going around gathering fan banners and other items before the EXO concert. There were a few people sitting outside the stadium giving out stickers. I got a Suho one and it was really adorable!

On the sticker, in small print was the username of the person who did this fan art. So I tagged the artist on Instagram and eventually came to find out these cute stickers were on sale on Carousell. So I decided to purchase them!
The prices go like this:
1 for $1 with minimum 3 pieces
12 for $6
(Taken from hellopoppimeshi on the app Carousell)
I decided to order a total of 12 stickers for myself, my sister, Vaneh and Leho. The artist replied promptly so we confirmed the deal rather quickly. And within a week, I received my stickers!

Left out some stickers as I gave them to my sister already. I got 12 stickers but not one of each member, there were a few repeats.

The artist was so sweet to even include a little bookmark with a short message!


I usually don't buy things online or even buy fan made goods but these stickers were too cute and the artist was really friendly!

So if you're interested in getting EXO stickers to decorate anything, you can check these stickers out! The artist has many other Kpop fan art designs on her Carousell page so you might be interested in that too!

I'm really pleased and will definitely consider purchasing more stickers from her again soon! And I decided to write this as I was really happy with the customer service and the stickers, of course. Hehehehe. So, do check these out!

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment