Saturday, 20 September 2014

토요일 Tunes #13 긴 생머리 그녀 (Miss Right) ♥

Kpop. Shuffle. Play.

Back to the usual style of song recommendation posts! Pressed shuffle on iTunes and Teen Top's 긴 생머리 그녀 (Miss Right) starting playing!



Although I still can't differentiate the members (other than Niel cos he looks like Vaneh), I've a few Teen Top songs in my music library and this song is one of my favourites!

As you may or may not know, I think I've a favourite style of music. I'm not really sure what style it is but it's more toward the slow side. Something like Super Junior KRY's Loving You or ZE:A's The Day We Broke Up or EXO's Into Your World. Love at first listen! But I did quite like this song when I first heard it. I think I liked their song 미치겠어 that's why I checked out this song rather quickly.

The lyrics to this song, strangely reminded me of McFly's 5 Colours in Her Hair. It's a really old song but it was the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the lyrics. The lyrics are just basically talking about a girl that has long hair and how they keep thinking about her. 

Nonetheless, I really like the beat and the tune! Even the dance is good! But it's not a surprise since it's Teen Top. They're known for their dance skills! Though I haven't been paying much attention to this group, there are a few songs of theirs that I really like! Maybe I'll be paying more attention to them in future? Hehehe.

So, that's about all for the weekly Kpop song recommendation! Although it's a little short, hope that you'll check this song out and check Teen Top out as well! Click like at the bottom if you've liked this post or just like this song :>

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment