Thursday, 16 April 2015

Status Update ♥︎

What I've been up to
Just a quick blog post to update my blogging status. I've tried to blog more often and have more posts up frequently but because of the increase work load at work, I'm unable to finish my paperwork while I'm at work so I've been taking home work to do ㅠㅠ

I know it's not advisable since I should maintain a work-life balance but I don't want to end up being to behind on work stuff as well. Heh.

Anyway, as much as I can I'll try to finish up the posts I've been working on. I've a March makeup favourites posts coming soon! As well as new songs recommendation posts! Hehehe.

In the meantime, you can contact me through twitter (@almostkoreanme) or leave a question at ask.fm/fidtastic ! You can basically ask me anything related to anything Korean! I totally don't mind sharing my knowledge.

Also, do check out a close friend's blog! She blogs about makeup and food! So if you're from Singapore or planning a trip here, do check out some delicious places to go! http://www.jankliciouz.blogspot.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment