Sunday, 26 April 2015

March 2015 Makeup Faves ♥︎

Here's another monthly makeup favourites post! Will be talking about some of my favourite makeup products for the month of March! I know it's already almost the end of April and yet I've not completed writing this post. Sometimes I just forget what are the products that I've been using. Hopefully I can remember what I've been using for April.

Anyway, let's get on with the post! For the month of March, I've been loving mostly Etude House products. Most of the items in my makeup collection are from Etude House actually. Haha.


The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow 04 Brown & Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in Black

I got this while I was on my holiday in KL last year. I haven't actually plucked my brows since nearly the end of last year so after plucking it, I decided to get this. I was planning on getting one from Etude House but all their brow pencils were sold out so I headed to The Face Shop to get it. Thankfully, they had it and it was even on sale! I got this product for I think about SGD $6.

I have been using it often in the month of March before I had my bangs. I like how natural it looks. Usually people would style their brows to match their hair but I don't need to use any extra product like brow gel. I mean also because I don't have dyed hair. My hair is just naturally dark brownish.

Unlike some other brow products I've seen people using, this one applies pretty smoothly and I don't need to use extra force. Also, it blends out easily with the screw brush that comes with it at the other end. (Photos of product below)






As for the Etude House brush liner... I've been loving it recently since I've gotten rather lazy to use my gel liner! The thing about gel liners is that you've to clean the brush after every use. So it actually saves a lot of time using a brush tip liner. Also, a brush tip liner is really thin and it can give you a precise line, especially if you're drawing a wing. (Photos of product above.)

I like how this brush liner is pretty waterproof as well. In the humid Singapore weather, it's pretty important to have waterproof products. You wouldn't want your eyeliner smudging all over the place ><

Etude House Color Lips Fit 

The next product I've been loving in the month of March is Color Lips Fit from Etude House! I've written a review on this product before and you can read it here!



I usually and mostly forget to apply anything on my lips in the morning rush. When I do, I make sure to bring whatever shade I'm using for that day along with me for any last minute touch ups.

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Essence W

Next up is a skin care product! I got this as a recommendation from the Innisfree staff. I was using this Clean and Clear acne treatment cream but they stopped bringing it into Singapore so I had to find something new. At that time, Innisfree had just arrived on our shores so I decided to give it a try.



It's quite a gentle formula and it doesn't dry out my skin or cause any sensitivity. Apparently there's also a R formula which treat those painful red zits. Maybe I should try that out too since the weather is getting hotter and I'll be more prone to breakouts!

Etude House Give Me Chocolate Mint Chocolate

I got this nail colour over Valentine's Day but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Finally got to try it in March and I'm quite pleased with it.


For some weird reason, the smell of this nail polish smells different. I don't know if it's meant to smell like chocolate but it does have a more pleasant scent than the usual nail polish smell. The strange thing about this nail polish is that it peels off easily. After 2 weeks, normal nail polish would just be chipping off at the corners. But for this one, if you pick at it, you can actually just peel it off in one piece!

Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos for that. It was pretty cool though.



That's all I have for March's makeup favourites! It's pretty late in the month, I know >< have been having quite a tight work schedule recently. Do stay tuned for more makeup posts! I recently just bought some new makeup products and (hopefully) I'll be doing up reviews them! Stay tuned~

3 comments:

  1. I like the color fit lip tint. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color fit lip tint. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice right! It's still available at Etude House! I might try another colour if this ever runs out.

      Delete