This week's featured song would be Love Girl by CNBlue!
I've always liked CNBlue! Been following them since their debut. I'm not like super into them like how I like Super Junior but I like them so I do listen to their songs. I like their music and it's pretty different from FTIsland. I'm not sure how to describe the difference in technical music terms though.
In bands like these, it's usually the lead vocal that gets the most parts and the poor drummer sitting at the back barely gets any screen time during live performances. I'm guessing people know CNBlue mainly for Yonghwa. But recently, I think the other members are coming out to make a name for themselves too. I think because they're all pretty talented in writing music therefore they're able to produce and write nice songs.
Love girl was a part of CNBlue's First Step album that was released in 2011. So it's been awhile! I didn't know that they made an MV for this song so I did watch it before writing this post. I thought it was pretty cute but oh so creepy at the same time. They're practically stalking the girl and everything! Hahaha but I guess most of you wouldn't mind having CNBlue or your favourite boy groups jump out from a poster into your house right?
So, do take the time to check out this song! Will be back with another song recommendation next weekend! Stay tuned! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment