Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Etude House Pink Play Party

Etude House Pink Play Party! It was quite a confusing day but thankfully everything went well and we got to enjoy the Pink Play Party and of course SHINee's performance. 

Thanks many to Mel언니 and V언니 for the tickets! I was quite sad that at first but so excited when we got the tickets to see SHINee. Hehe. So I did a short vlog highlighting some parts of the event ^^




It was very crowded! I didn't expect so many people to attend but we then released that there was about 2000 people at the event. Mel and I had class until about 530 but our lecturer let us off early about 510 and we rushed down to MBS. The doors opened for admissions at 5pm, and when we arrived around 6pm, there was still a queue leading from the entrance outside and around MBS. Everyone was dressed in pink! I don't really have many pink outfits so I just had on pink nails and pink eyeshadow. 

I meet up with LT언니 and wanted to collect the wristband but I couldn't because my ticket was from a pair of tickets that V언니 won so I had to wait for V언니 to collect the wristbands. Bad planning on MBS' part since they only notified people about the wristbands the day before.

When V언니 arrived, we collected the wristbands and went into the event! Hehe yay! So we showed them our tickets and they gave us a goodie bag and helped us to put on the wristband. And they collected our ticket ㅠㅠ I thought we could keep the tickets, it was well printed. Thankfully I took a photo of it while waiting to enter.


It's really pretty isn't it? And really pink. 

We were also given a passport along with the goodie bag. We had to collect 3 stamps for 3 different stations before we were allowed to enter the stage area. 


I met Fran and Leho inside and we didn't waste any time completing the stages. We did the Draw my eyeliner one first because apparently they ran out of something so they were just giving out the stamps without us having to do anything. Then we did the nail polish stage which was to just paint 5 fingers with nail polish. Finally stage 3, was to take a photo with SHINee MiniMe. I took a photo with Minho but it came out blurry because of the dark environment so I shall not upload it. 

So, finally we entered the stage area and we were somewhere in the middle. We waited for about half an hour for the show to start ^^ 

Hmm I remembered a little of the makeup tutorial segment where we watched the guy put on makeup on this pretty girl. I'm thinking about trying some of the products he used. Hehe. I'm an easy customer. *shrugs* And Sulli was really pretty too! I think though, they could've allowed her to do more things like maybe sing a song or something. She literally came to give out prizes and she appeared for like 10 mins maybe? :/

When SHINee came on stage, everything went crazy. Suddenly everyone was on the tiptoes and hands in the air with their cameras, iPads and phones. It was quite insane! But really an experience! I honestly can't remember what happened clearly before SHINee came out. In fact I still haven't fully accepted the fact that I saw SHINee yesterday. I saw their faces and everything! But it still feels like a dream to me. 

So thankful that I could've attended this event! Hehehe. It's still probably going to take some time for it to sink in that I've seen SHINee. 

샤이니, 내 첫사랑 ❤ 영원히 사랑해요 


No comments:

Post a Comment