Thursday, 5 September 2013

Skincare products recommendation


I just wanted to write about some products that I really like. I really like them because they went with me to Boston and proved to be reliable skincare products.


Clean and Clear Acen Spot Treatment.




PQ recommended it to me as I had a bad breakout in Boston, probably from the dorm bed sheets. I have pretty sensitive skin :/ After applying this for a day, my pimples reduced in redness and they didn't hurt anymore. I'm still using it now after returning home and I really like it. It helps control swelling and reduces the pain.

I usually apply this twice a day, in the morning and just before going to bed. I would apply this before applying my CC cream as I feel it helps take care of my pimples before applying my makeup. Haha. Something like using the Ganier Pimple Tint.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Lotion.



This is the second product that I really like. I was recommended this product by the sales person at The Face Shop and it was the latest product then. I think it was around 3 to 4 months ago when I bought this and I'm still using it now. So I think it's pretty worth the money. Hehe.

I brought it to Boston with me and I apply it everyday there. The weather was less humid there and in fact pretty dry so I could apply it twice and apply it before my makeup. However, back home, I only apply it once at night before going to bed. It is too humid here for me to apply before my makeup. Once I tried applying it before my makeup and my eye makeup smudged quite quickly. The weather here makes it really difficult to have perfect makeup for the whole day sigh. I really would recommend this product as it isn't a strong moisturiser, it smells nice and it solved my dry skin problem ^^
Another reason for me to like this product... EXO K endorses this product! HEE. It was only recently did I find that out!



Hehehe. I guess that's all I've to write about until I get my new set of Korean makeup hehehe. I think around mid october.
And now SJM is endorsing Tony Moly. Does that mean I should buy Tony Moly products now? Hehehe. But I really like Etude House. Why are their products so expensive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment