Saturday, 7 September 2013

#1 Kpop Song of the Week

Decided to start posting about my favourite song for the week. It may be an old song or a new song or it may be a song that isn't so popular ^^ There'll be a song every week! Hopefully there won't be any repeats. Haha. I'm someone who can hum the same tune and sing the same song for a few weeks in a row. It sounds annoying right? Hehe.

So, this week's song is Super Junior's 너로부터 (From U).






It's one of my favourite songs by Super Junior. I shall not write down all my favourite songs otherwise I won't have anything else to write about hehe. I heard it for the first time I think during SS3 and it was used at the background music for one of the video clips. I was so glad that they included it in their album! 

It's very catchy and the dance is very cute! I think Eunhyuk and Shindong choreographed the dance together, if I'm not wrong. What makes it more special is that this song is dedicated to ELF. Awww~ 감동감동~ 

My favourite Super Junior phrase comes from this song. It's the final line of the song that Leeteuk says. It's something I'll always remember when I think of Super Junior. 

"늘 고맙고 사랑한다" 

우리도~ 오빠 위해서 고맙고요~ 영원히 사랑한다 ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment