Friday, 13 September 2013

#2 Kpop Song of the Week

What's the song that begins with an addictive beat and oh so cute butt shake?

This week's song of the week is SHINee's Why So Serious! I decided to write this post randomly just cos I realized that SHINee felt different without Jonghyun. 



What happened to Jjong? He met with a car accident and had a broken nose so throughout the promotion of this song, they performed with 4 members.

The difference was really felt when we watched the performances. I guess SHINee isn't SHINee without 5 members. 



But Jjong eventually did join the other boys on their goodbye stage! The stage seemed so full during that performance. Hahaha. But of course, they did well. Nothing beats hearing this live during the Etude House Pink Play Party 2 weeks ago. Really proud of these boys. Hehehe. 

내 첫사랑 ❤



EXO performed this song as well during a MuBank special stage. I think they did well ^^ thought I'm pretty sure they didn't sing it live. But they didn't do the butt shake thingy I was looking out for. Hehe. 

I wrote about this song as I felt it was spunky and fun and of cos it would be better if Jjong could perform with them. It's a song that you can't help but sing or shout along! I really like how the singing part and the rap part gels together so nicely!

A post like this will be posted every Friday ^^ If you have suggestions for next week's song or songs you think I should check out because they're not given enough attention, leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment