Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Korean Makeup: New things from Etude House

So I managed to get some new makeup items from Korea! Thanks Janel언니 for helping me get the stuff! ♥

I mentioned some of these products in a previous post: 


If you'd like to find out more, keep reading ^^



The first item I got was the Etude House MiniME Be My Princess Collection and the scent is Ms. Bloom. It's actually a perfumed mist so it's suitable for body and hair. It comes with 100ml of product and it has a white foral fruity fragrance. The crown on the top is actually a dust cap, totally adorable ^^


As you can see from the box, this scent was made by Minho! Heee. And on the side of the bottle, there's his autograph and a short message but the print is too small so I can't really see the first line but the second line says, "Always be healthy" if I read it right. Why print it so small etude?! 

What I like about this packaging is that both the bottle and cap are made from plastic! It's good for carrying around! In fact I'm going to bring this on my trip just because I won't have to worry about it breaking inside my luggage since it's plastic :D 

The second item that I bought is the Chocolate Smudge Liner! I was looking for a brown eye liner since I've started using eye shadow more often and brown eye liner softens the look a little. So I chanced upon this product from Etude. Hehe. It was too cute and I knew I immediately had to get it! 


I got it in the #2 Milk Choco Brown shade. It comes in a chocolate shape container and it opens up from the bottom. I tried it on twice. Once with eye shadow on and once just as it is. Both times it did not smudge. If you want to smudge it, you'd have to smudge it before it sets. It latest the whole day without smudging. I really like it because it's looks very natural ^^ I would have gotten the #1 Dark Choco Brown shade as well but I read some reviews saying that it's very close to black. 

The third product is the Tear Drop Liner. I already have one of it in white and this is in a bronze shade. I did a post on this product before, check it out:


The last photo there isn't exactly a makeup product but I just added the photo there because it was one of the things I got together with the makeup. Hehehe. It's ZE:A Five's Volez Vous album! I have yet to listen to it because my laptop does not have a disc drive :/ 

----------------

Added a Music♪ section in the side bar.
It shows the songs I've recently added in and these songs are in italics and have [Recently Added] beside the title ^^

So, till next time!
안뇽!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment