Since I'm posting this after midnight, it's only a day left before we are flying!
I'm not fully packed yet! I've still some stuff left to put into the luggage. I hope I don't forget anything important. I'm started to forget things already so I better not forget anything ><
Decided to change my luggage today. Decided to bring a large and medium one instead of a large and small one. I've no idea how much shopping I'll end up doing so it's better to leave enough space for whatever that might happen. Heee.
I'm hoping that it won't be so stressful there. I think we would be going out almost every day! I hope I'll be able to focus on my school work as well. Need to pull up my GPA! Meh. Totally hate it when the results come out.
Will be blogging more when I'm there, hopefully complete with pictures! Hehehe.
Anyway!
On a lighter note, I like this new Korean model/actor. His name is such a mouthful, Kim Young Kwang.
He acted in the drama I recently watched, "우리 결혼 할 수 있을까" and seriously at first I didn't like his character but towards the end he got really sweet and I melted ^^
He's so tall! Although he doesn't have a really nice smile, I think everything kind of makes up for it. Hahaha.
But of course there's Sung Joon in the drama as well, who's equally tall, and yes, has abs too. I'm pretty sure Kim Young Kwang has abs too :X I'd prefer Sung Joon's smile to Kim Young Kwang's. These two had really good like bromance scenes in the drama. Initially when I started watching the drama, I thought they were the same person. Don't they look a little similar? Hahaha. Maybe it's just me.
Hehehe suddenly feeling very happy looking at these handsome guys ㅋㅋㅋ 미친것같은데~
I shall talk more about the drama when I've settled the feels and maybe rewatch some episodes of the drama. It was a pretty intense drama. Hehehe.
Spending the day in JB with the family tomorrow. Shall go get all the random stuff I'll need.
See you in Boston!



No comments:
Post a Comment