I guess these few weeks the titles of my posts will be seemingly boring and well, obvious. Going to use this as a countdown method to countdown to the time we go home.
As of now, I don't know if I'm looking forward to going home or not yet. Still having mixed feelings about being here. It's still a little hard to believe that we are already here and we'll be staying here for 5 weeks. It's like almost the longest holiday I've ever had.
The flight yesterday was kind of crazy. It didn't feel that bad when I flew to Vienna a few years ago. This time round it felt quite bad especially on the second flight which latest around 12 hours. Maybe it was due to the delay at the Narita airport. Initially we thought it'd be a short delay but it ended up to be around 3 hours. I was quite tired by the time we boarded the flight. I'm not sure if it was the medicine but I managed to sleep through the take off and I slept through the landing of the first flight as well. The plane must have been really stable I guess for me to do that. Or I must have really been tired.
We arrived in Boston around 5pm yesterday afternoon and I guess things were pretty smooth going after that. Went to check out the nearby supermarket after moving into our dorms. It was pretty alright but I guess jet lag or whatever it is started settling in. I practically can fall asleep everywhere and anywhere.
Went out today, went to Harvard and Quincy market. Managed to do a little shopping on the way to Quincy market. Shopped at Wet Seal and H&M, quite satisfied with my buys already. Shall find a good day to put on my new pretty clothes. Hehehe.
Had a good dinner at a restaurant, our first dine in experience. The food was pretty good but yes, it isn't cheap to eat here. There's tax and also we have to leave a tip.
Shall update this with photos when I've the time. Currently going to fall asleep soon~ But I've yet to complete my assignment.
We arrived in Boston around 5pm yesterday afternoon and I guess things were pretty smooth going after that. Went to check out the nearby supermarket after moving into our dorms. It was pretty alright but I guess jet lag or whatever it is started settling in. I practically can fall asleep everywhere and anywhere.
Went out today, went to Harvard and Quincy market. Managed to do a little shopping on the way to Quincy market. Shopped at Wet Seal and H&M, quite satisfied with my buys already. Shall find a good day to put on my new pretty clothes. Hehehe.
Had a good dinner at a restaurant, our first dine in experience. The food was pretty good but yes, it isn't cheap to eat here. There's tax and also we have to leave a tip.
Shall update this with photos when I've the time. Currently going to fall asleep soon~ But I've yet to complete my assignment.

No comments:
Post a Comment