I'll try my best to keep updating my blog for those who actually read it. Haha.
It's Sunday today. Didn't go to church but managed to have a time of prayer and fellowship with other Christian friends here. It was a pretty good time of sharing and it's good that we have each other to count on during this trip.
I guess I can never stop saying or repeating the verse 1 John 4:4 especially during this period of time when there are times when we may feel alone and not know who to lean on or count on but this verse reminds us that we always have God to lean upon and count on for strength and guidance.
Didn't spend much time outside today. Did some work before heading out to Newbury Street. Newbury Street wasn't too far from our dorm either, about 2 stops on the T. When we arrived at the street, I went to grab Starbucks. Heee. I've had it 2 days in a row already. But today, I got an iced caramel macchiato with soy milk ^^ It does taste different and I wouldn't say it tastes better than the normal because I kind of like both. Oh dear.
Following that, we headed of to Forever 21! Heee. But in the end didn't leave with anything though I saw stuff I liked as I thought that there'll be sales soon or I'll see something else cheaper and that I'll like more.
Can't remember what we did between that but after walking for some time, we ended up at Victoria Secret, which had a sale! Hehehe. So ended up getting like 5 items for 30 bucks!
Didn't spend much time outside today. Did some work before heading out to Newbury Street. Newbury Street wasn't too far from our dorm either, about 2 stops on the T. When we arrived at the street, I went to grab Starbucks. Heee. I've had it 2 days in a row already. But today, I got an iced caramel macchiato with soy milk ^^ It does taste different and I wouldn't say it tastes better than the normal because I kind of like both. Oh dear.
Following that, we headed of to Forever 21! Heee. But in the end didn't leave with anything though I saw stuff I liked as I thought that there'll be sales soon or I'll see something else cheaper and that I'll like more.
Can't remember what we did between that but after walking for some time, we ended up at Victoria Secret, which had a sale! Hehehe. So ended up getting like 5 items for 30 bucks!
Even the packaging looks so pretty! Got them for Michelle, Geraldine and Franna!
After that I went to Georgetown Cupcakes to get a cupcake to try. After watching the show with omma, I decided to get a cupcake to try and report the taste back to omma! Hehehe.
Although it's a franchise, I think the store front still looks pretty ^^
There's a funny story behind this...
I ordered 1 cupcake but when I opened the box, I ended up with...
... 2 cupcakes!
I must have taken the wrong order or the order was packed wrongly or the wrong order was given to me!
It tasted better than I expected it to taste though! I thought it'd taste like 12 cupcakes but it really tasted so much better. And just so you know, Georgetown Cupcakes was around before 12 cupcakes and this was already the design of their red velvet cupcakes. Very original 12 cupcakes~
End of Day 3!




No comments:
Post a Comment