Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Day 4 in Boston

Let's start off with breakfast today! I just had to post breakfast today~ don't you think this looks awesome! I love the bacon and the tater tots! I could eat those everyday ^^ The hot chocolate was pretty awesome too, just a little sweet. Everything is always either a little too salty or a little too sweet :/ 



Had a tour of the library and the resource centre this morning! Quite impressed with how helpful the staff are! They are really willing to help us in whatever way possible and that's something not really seen in Singapore. Even with assignments they are willing to help us. It is really quite a difference. 

Before the next item on our schedule, we went out to Staples, a stationery store, something similar to Art friend back home. And then went to Shaws again, our favourite supermarket. Got stuff like coffee, microwaveable food and this...


It tastes so good! It really tastes like the actual Hersey Cookies and Cream but maybe not as thick. 

After our short break, we met up and walked over to the Brookline Campus. Which is a good 20 to 30 minutes walk away? It's worse than going to school at NP. It means that we've lesser time for breakfast tomorrow since lessons star at 9am and it takes us about 30 minutes at most and breakfast only starts at 8am. Sigh. So upset just thinking about having lesser time to enjoy breakfast. I hope they have tater tots again tomorrow.

On the bright side, the walk to and from the Brookline Campus keeps me pretty busy since there are many things to look at. I really like the buildings and houses here especially those made of like bricks! I'm actually surprised to see a lot of brick buildings around here. It isn't a common sight back in Singapore so it's quite refreshing to see brick houses everywhere here. Heee. 


After that we went nearby for a short shopping session at Marshalls! Got a skirt and a top and a shirt for appa! Hehehe. Proud of my buys! Unfortunately it started raining towards the end of our shopping trip and we got a little wet on the way back. Thankful for hot water and Kylie for letting me shower first hehehe. 

It's dinner time here now! My Wonderwomen and I are preparing our stomachs for a stay in meal of improvised steamboat! Hehe. It's still cold and raining outside so it's the perfect meal for the weather! I'm still feeling a little cold though so I'm hiding out in my room before going to the kitchen in a bit. 

Classes officially start tomorrow! :( 
I don't really want to go for class now especially since the Brookline Campus is so far away! 

Better have an early night tonight but then again, there are assignments to complete already.
Mehhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment