Didn't manage to write a blog post yesterday as I was sick around the evening yesterday. Apparently there was a virus going around or there is a virus going around and people are still falling sick. I really hope I get better soon and nobody else falls sick.
We had our first class yesterday, it was pretty interesting although I was feeling sleepy so I kept nodding throughout our class. At first I thought it was jet lag but it turns out it could be because I was falling sick.
Came back to the dorms and then after that was a blur :/ Just remembered sleeping a lot and taking medicine and resting some more after vomiting four times.
Currently I'm feeling much better but I haven't started eating much food, just crackers, cereal and water. Hopefully I'll feel better by the end of the week so I can go out and do stuff again ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment