Went out to Quicy Market today after class and the conference. And a little shopping stop at Park Street. I didn't get anything much today though except a Harvard tee for the poser sister. Heee.
This is our second time at Quincy Market. We didn't find the food area the first time we went, we walked on the outside instead of going into the building and finding the whole stretch of good food.

We decided to buy a bit of this and that to share.
This is our second time at Quincy Market. We didn't find the food area the first time we went, we walked on the outside instead of going into the building and finding the whole stretch of good food.

We decided to buy a bit of this and that to share.
So we got a lobster roll. It had BLT inside too. Now every time I hear or see BLT, I'll think of Vanessa ordering BLT without the LT. Hahaha! So typical.
This was scallops wrapped in bacon! It tasted really good!
And of course, clam chowder! It tastes awesome! Really super tasty and it really tastes so much better than all the clam chowders I've had before although this is a little to the salty side.
On the way to the T we stopped to watch this street busker. It was really interesting to see how people gathered to watch him. It was quite scary at first but pretty funny as well as the guy's trick was to jump over like a bunch of people. Of course he was successful in the end! Otherwise it would have been quite scary.
Starting to feel sleepy already, actually have been sleepy since after dinner. I guess because my body isn't fully well yet. I don't even remember much about the two days that I was sick except just sleeping and sleeping and puking occasionally ><
I'm still considering if I should go out tomorrow, I don't feel like shopping already. I'm just worried I'll fall sick again.




No comments:
Post a Comment