Went to Cambridgeside Galleria Mall today after the closing ceremony of the International Conference held at the Wheelock Family Theatre.
Didn't really shop for anything today. Kind of bored of shopping since the shops are the mostly the same and they have similar things. I guess I'll shop when I see a new shop. Or maybe just go crazy at Wrentham.
I guess I did spend some money today though, on food and drinks! Finally got the Boston Starbucks card ^^ It's pretty~ it can't be used back in Singapore though, sadly.
Didn't really shop for anything today. Kind of bored of shopping since the shops are the mostly the same and they have similar things. I guess I'll shop when I see a new shop. Or maybe just go crazy at Wrentham.
I guess I did spend some money today though, on food and drinks! Finally got the Boston Starbucks card ^^ It's pretty~ it can't be used back in Singapore though, sadly.
And of course, we can't forget to include a picture of how they misspell my name! I guess it's this time they got it almost right and it's probably my fault for not pronouncing the 'F' well. I'll try it again next time. Starbucks here are really noisy as compared to those back home. Maybe because the Starbucks are a little cramped here and smaller.
Other than getting my regular Starbucks fix, I didn't buy anything.
After walking around a little while more, we met up and decided to go down to the food court for food! We got Chinese food! Mixed vegetable rice! Yums!
Of course, I can't forget to include the Apple Shop! It's so cool! Apple products seem even cooler seen in an Apple Shop here. It's totally worth the hype here but back home, some of the awesomeness got lost on the way.
It's Sunday tomorrow and we are going to church! Thank God for seeing us through this first week here in Boston! Especially thankful for seeing us through and preserving us through the sick spell we had a few days back. For providing friends and lecturers who took care of us and nursed us back to health.
Continue to keep us in your prayers ^^





No comments:
Post a Comment