Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Days 10 and 11 in Boston

Slowly counting down to come home already. Initially thinking that time will past quickly when we are here but when we are actually here, it doesn't pass as quickly as expected. I want to go home already. I realize how much I love everything about being in Singapore, the food especially. It's difficult to find food to eat when you aren't feeling so well. Everything is like cream and cheese and milk here.

I.

Want.

To.

Go.

Home.

So updates on what I've been up to here. It's Monday today, making yesterday Sunday and we went to church. We were brought to this church by Dawn's friend Grace, and it was a really good experience. It was good to experience something different and it also made me realize that I've been in Calvary BP Church since birth. I'm so comfortable there now. It also made me realize that I need to keep studying the Word of God in order not to be confused.

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."
Psalm 119:11


A group photo with the girls, Grace and some people from the church.

After church, Grace brought us to this food place near Chinatown on the silverline. It was pretty cool! It was like a large space with just food trucks parked neatly and people just come here, buy food and eat! It's something that happens only on Sundays during summer. 


Check this out! It's pretty cool isn't it! The food wasn't bad either! But of course, I was craving for Asian food. It's so difficult to find proper and good Chinese food here. So sad. 

A random snapshot of my facetime session with the family. 


----------------

It's Monday today. 

Had a music workshop in the morning. It was very interesting and I enjoyed myself during the session. It definitely sparked some thoughts about how we can include and use music in our classroom in the future. 

We had our communication class in the afternoon. It was fine but as usual I got sleepy during lesson. The constant munching and more munching keeps me awake. I really should try to stay awake during the lessons otherwise I'm not learning as much as I should be learning. 

Things to look forward this week~
It's a busy week ahead~

We'll be going for center visits tomorrow morning and then we have a reception at President Jackie's house in the evening. Friday, we have our baseball game ^^ go Red Sox! Then on Saturday we have a dim sum lunch~ I'm not expecting much but I need Chinese food. Sunday we'll be going to Wrentham! Yahoo! Going shopping :D 

Back to assignments now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment