Monday, 6 May 2013

It's Party Time! - Presents

Just like to thank everyone for the gifts~ I appreciate everything that I've received! Thank you!
Some pictures of the presents I got for my birthday ^^ They aren't arranged in any particular order~


짠짠! It's a Naked 2 palette! From the 언니들~ 
반네싸언니, 자니엘언니, 마벨언니, 당근언니 (ㅋㅋㅋ) 그리고 쉬렝언니 ^^


Blue wallet from my wonderwomen ♥ 
Peiqi, Yanping, Weifang, Evania, Lycia, Daniella, Kylie and Sharon~



From church friends~
Joni, Phyllis, Sheryl, Rachel, Joel, Becky, Naomi, Nerissa, Timothy and Melissa~ 


From @druhyuk and @nineofthirteen~ 
ㅋㅋㅋ 사랑하는 동생들~ 


The awesome Polaroid book done up by the Bimbz ♥ 


The jar of hand made stars from the Lianz ♥ 



The gifts from Sharon언니 and Yingting언니~
Yes, it's a blue Super Junior cup! 
I opened and used it immediately. Sorry marie cup, Super Junior wins!


From Samantha~ 


And Lehoho~ hehehe


From ahboy~ 


And lastly from my Aunt and Uncles~ 

Really love the gifts! Thank you so much for putting thought into each of them~ I'll use them wisely! Thanks everyone for making this birthday so special ^^ It was really great spending time with everyone and hope you enjoyed yourselves that day! 

On a side note, I changed my blog url~ 
Please take note of it! 
I kind of came up with it today with the help of Vanessa~ 
It does not have any relation to SHINee though it may be the first thought that crosses your mind! 

I was debating between 빛나는 & 반짝반짝~ But I decided to go with 빛나는 since it does sound better and looks better as a url~

빛나는 = shining; pronounced as /bit-na-neun/ 

So keep shining folks!
Till next time~
츄~ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment