Can't believe it's already 2019? 2018 went by in a flash. There are no particular major incident that happened in 2018 aside from beginning my studies. Work and studies kept me busy the whole year! That probably explains the lack of new posts. So what am I looking forward to in 2019?
Graduation!
The official graduation ceremony should happen in 2020 but unofficially everything should be done by mid August this year. Am I looking forward to graduation? Totally. That'll probably be the highlight this year.
Since I started my studies, everything has been a blur and I'm constantly rushing to complete everything. Many times I question my decision to take up this course and do it concurrently while working. But I do know that if I didn't take this course up, I would've totally regretted it and probably wouldn't be able to find such an experience again.
That actually pretty much sums up what's going to happen in 2019 for me. It may sound eventful, it's really mostly about survival and just getting through to August. Hoping that things will stabilise and settle down once more after completing my studies.
Here's to a great 2019!


No comments:
Post a Comment