Saturday, 25 August 2018

Jukebox #85: Produce 48 Songs ♥︎

Those of you who are watching and following Produce 48 would already know these songs that they wrote specially for the show. So far, I think there isn't a song that I dislike, which is something pretty rare considering that I'm quite picky with the songs I like and listen to.

Basically, Produce 48 is a survival program where trainees compete for a chance to debut at the end of 12 episodes. The only difference with this season compared to the previous 2 seasons is that they've included Japanese trainees. I wouldn't call them trainees actually because they've already made their debut in Japan under AKB48. Initially I didn't find these kind of survival shows interesting but after watching the first two episodes of Produce 48 and seeing how hard the trainees are working, I found myself looking forward to watching their progress.

The songs that I'll be sharing in this post are the six songs featured in episode 10 and they performed them on M Countdown last week. I'll rank the songs with my favourite pick at the top.

1. 1000%  




2. Rollin' Rollin'  




3. I Am  



4. 너에게 닿기를 (To Reach You)


5. 다시 만나 (See You Again)  



6. Rumor 


I really like the songs that they've released for the season of Produce 48. Hopefully they will be performing these songs after they've confirmed the debut team. Just one more week to the finals. I wonder who'll will make it to the debut team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment