Sunday, 10 June 2018

COSRX: Acne Pimple Master Patch & Clear Fit Master Patch ♥︎

With the increasing workload, there's also an increase of stress. With the increase of stress, there's an increased breakout rate. So for the past few months, that's exactly what I've been battling with. Without the help of these COSRX Pimple Patches, I probably wouldn't have been able to survive these breakouts.
COSRX
Acne Pimple Master Patch
Clear Fit Master Patch




Basically it's a little patch that helps to absorb the pus and flattens the pimple. That being said, it can only be used on pimples that have visible pus or a white portion, otherwise it wouldn't really work much. It can also be used if the pimple has burst and is in the stages of healing. The patch helps to protect and help in the healing process as well. It works great for people, like me, who have itchy fingers and can't help but pick at healing pimples.

COSRX has two different types of pimple patches. The Acne Pimple Master Patch (Red) and the Clear Fit Master Patch (Black) are a little different and have different purposes although they do both absorbing of pus and healing. I'll list out the differences below.

Acne Pimple Mater Patch (Red): 
  • Made of Hydrocolloid
  • Thick
  • Comes in three different sizes
  • 24 pieces in a pack
  • Absorbs oil and pus better
Clear Fit Master Patch (Black): 
  • Made of Somaderm
  • Thin (Less obvious, can be worn out) 
  • Comes in S size 
  • 18 pieces in a pack
  • Absorbs oil and helps healing process (said to reduce chances of scars)
Accessibility ★☆☆
It's not easy to find this product in Singapore unlike in Korea where you can easily get COSRX products from Watsons or Olive Young. You can't find this product at local drugstores and have to purchase it online. 

Affordability ★★☆
Each pack costs about $3 to $5 depending on where you purchase it from. I'd say it's pretty affordable compared to other methods of treating pimples. Of course, it's way cheaper in Korea. I'd definitely recommend stocking up if you do visit Korea. 

Quality ★★★
Compared to other acne patches, the COSRX patches work the best and they seem to absorb the oil out quicker than other brands I've tried. The thickness of both patches are thinner than previous brands I've used and it feels like you've nothing on your face. Sometimes I even forget that I've stuck a patch on.

I would recommend this product to all those who are prone to breakouts! They are really lifesavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment