The past few months, I've been battling with rather bad skin. I'm not sure what the cause is but I suspect it could have been an allergic reaction to some new products I was using, which caused me to have itchy eyes and also dry and very itchy lips. The first thing I switched out was my makeup remover but that only stopped the itchy eyes. Finally, I then wondered if it could be the facial cleanser I was using. I then decided to try a new cleanser from The Face Shop.
The Face Shop
Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam
Peach
Well I basically got this product on sale. Hehe. It was I think around $10 or something like that. The thing that attracted me to it was firstly the smell. Although I do know that products with scents aren't good for people with sensitive skin but so far I haven't had an issue with The Face Shop's products so I just went ahead to purchase it.
The description on the website reads:
Formulated with peach extract, this mild cleansing foam softens and moisturizes skin.
Thoughts
After using it for a few days, the itchiness did stop and the skin on my lips started returning to its usual state (and I could start wearing lippies again). But I would say it's a basic cleanser. It doesn't do much expect cleanse, although it does say that it suppose to softens and moisturise your skin. My sister commented that her skin feels a little too clean after using it. I do have a little of that too clean feeling but not to the extent that my skin is peeling especially comparing to the previous cleanser that I was using.
I would recommend this product if you're looking for a basic cleanser but if you're looking for something that brightens, moisturises, etc, then I would recommend going for a higher end cleanser. Nonetheless, for a basic cleanser, this is pretty good.
I would recommend this product if you're looking for a basic cleanser but if you're looking for something that brightens, moisturises, etc, then I would recommend going for a higher end cleanser. Nonetheless, for a basic cleanser, this is pretty good.


No comments:
Post a Comment