As per usual, at the beginning of every year, we tend to make new year resolutions and goals for the year ahead. So I thought that I'd do something like that for this blog. It's something like an update post of what's to come in 2016 too!
2014 was the year that I decided to try out blogging about different things instead of just reflections. In 2014, I posted 113 posts. Whereas in 2015, I've only posted 83 posts. Haha. Well, working life just takes a toll on a person so I wasn't able to post as often ☹
In 2015, I started to focus more on writing about beauty products and giving more frequent reviews. Especially on newer products. Hope some of those posts were beneficial! Not only that, I continued writing on my 2014 Korea Trip and weekly song reviews. Also, not forgetting the occasional drama reviews too!
That's was pretty much the post plan I had for the past year and mostly only the weekend song reviews were posted most regularly.
In 2016, there wouldn't be much of a change in terms of blog content. There'll still be the usual weekend song reviews, beauty product reviews, occasional drama reviews and sometimes even food reviews!
My blogging schedule would mostly be towards the middle to the end of the week and I'll try not to have two posts on the same day. You'll know to look out for new song reviews on weekends and the other posts will be published most likely on Thursdays or Fridays.
Also, I've somewhat changed the format of how I choose song for the weekend song review posts. I've tried it out for some months and I seem to think it works the best. I used to just press the shuffle song on iTunes and see what song pops out. But after a few weeks, the songs would start repeating itself so then I discovered the poll function on Twitter. The poll will be made available for voting for about 48 hours every weekend. However, the song with the lower votes will be reviewed. That's because originally the song review series is meant to introduce or recommend songs that aren't so popular.
I'm probably going to try my hand at writing some book reviews too! Maybe I'll start of with children story books? ☺
Lastly, there's a Coming Soon tab on the top of the page.
Where you'll find the latest posts and upcoming posts.
That's all for this short update! Hopefully it provided interested readers with what's to come in 2016! Feel free to leave comments if you have any questions and suggestions! Have a great 2016 everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment