Sunday, 31 January 2016

Jukebox #61 내가 뭐가 돼 ♥︎

Another weekend, another song review!

From the results of the poll, the song for this week is B1A4's 내가 뭐가 돼.



Here are the results from the Twitter poll!


In case you're wondering why the song with the lower votes is reviewed, I've explained it a few posts ago and also in the 2016 post ☺

I didn't know they sang this song live. Tough judging from the audio, I'm not so sure if it's totally live considering the stark similarity to the album version of the song. But I don't doubt B1A4's vocal ability! I've always paid more attention to groups that have some level of vocal quality. If that makes any sense. Haha. Have always been attracted to Jinyoung's unique vocal tone!

Although this song sounds quite cheery, it's somewhat sad, like an apology. But I guess if you want to apologise, the song needs to be catchy and something that is worthy of forgiveness? Haha. I guess if B1A4 sings this to any gal, all will be forgiven? Depending on what the mistake is, of course. Hmm, I still do find the guitar chords a little too cheerful for a song with lyrics like this.

While searching, I realised I haven't heard their latest song, Sweet Girl. I shall head off to listen to it now!


Stay tuned for next weekend's song review and do play your part in deciding which song will be reviewed next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment