So here's the song review for the week, BAP's 하지마 from their third single album.
Can't believe this song was released in 2012. It doesn't feel like it's been three years. How does time fly so quickly? In like Kpop years, this song is probably considered ancient considering the amount of songs being released every year. Not only that, there are so many rookie groups, it's totally hard to keep up.
Anyway, that's besides the point of this post. I think BAP was popular back in the day because they had promotions back to back and it would have been very tiring on the members. Whatever their company was thinking of, worked since their popularity soared. I guess BAP is quite a versatile group. They started out with strong natured songs like Warrior, Power, etc. Then they moved onto rather cutesy songs like Crash and this one.
Honestly, I've always been quite impressed with BAP as they sound good as a whole. Some groups despite having talented singers and rappers, they don't blend well when they're altogether. I think BAP does which makes it easy to listen to their songs. Maybe I'm picky on these things but it does matter to me. I'm not sure if it's even obvious to others. Haha.
Anyway, hope that BAP will be having more comebacks and hope to see them around more!
That's all for this weekend's song review! I've gotten the results for the next two week's song reviews so do stay tuned for those!


No comments:
Post a Comment