Sunday, 15 November 2015

Jukebox #51 떠나지 못해 ♥︎

The song for this week is really another spazz worthy song. I'm not sure if most of you have heard this song but really, the vocals are no joke.

This week's song is none other than SHINee's 떠나지 못해 (Sleepless Night) from their 'Why So Serious' album.




I personally like this song for the high notes that Jonghyun has towards the end of the song. It reminds me how awesome SHINee is despite hearing rumors of them losing popularity in Korea. I mean it also reminds me like how I got into Kpop in the first place!

The first ever Kpop song (not a song from a drama's OST) I heard was SHINee's Replay. And at that time I already fell in love with Onew. It was only much later that I fell completely in love with Kyuhyun but that's another story story altogether. Hehe. 

I think this song showcases Minho and Taemin as well. Taemin's vocals definitely have developed well past puberty and I've read that he's been training under the same vocal trainer as Jonghyun. Somehow they do sound slightly similar but I don't know if it's due to the fact they have the same trainer. Minho also gets some singing parts in this song and I must say, he doesn't sound too bad for a rapper. They should give him more singing lines! 

Once again, this song would probably be a song that suits my style. Slow and showcases good vocals. I tend to go for songs like that. Hee. 



Anyway, that's the end of this weekend's song review! It's a pretty short one but I hope you'll take the time to check this song out during the week while you wait for next weekend's song review! Till then... Annyeong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment