I received this from my friend who's a makeup artist for my birthday. Hehe thank you ♥
And ever since using this, I don't think I'll use any other eyelash curler.
My Thoughts
I really would think that this is the best eyelash curler because the curve is pretty much flatter than other eyelash curlers I've tried. It being flatter means that it doesn't pinch my eye skin at all! I'm sure everyone who has used an eyelash curler before would agree that this suits asian eyes the most!
Pardon the dirty eyelash curler >.< However, it does show that it is flat enough to get in close to the lashes, getting eyeliner residue all over it. Also, this curler is unique as it isn't silver like most curlers, it's a little bronze to black.
The Verdict
I would definitely recommend this to asians and we tend to have flatter eyelids. This eyelash curler will allow you to curl all your lashes, even those tiny ones at the ends. I've watched some Youtubers and they use this eyelash curler as well.
Comparing this to the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, I would prefer this one because of the flatness of the curve. Of course, it costs more so Shu Uemura would be my second favourite eyelash curler.
That's all for this pretty short review on the Shiseido Eyelash Curler! Hope you've found it useful especially for those wanting to get new eyelash curlers!
Do check out preview beauty product reviews and stay tuned for more!

No comments:
Post a Comment