To commemorate this special post, the song for this week is Super Junior's 첫눈에 반했습니다 (Love at First Sight)! Coincidentally it was Super Junior's 10th anniversary yesterday!
This song is part of Super Junior's 8th album Devil and it's actually sung by Super Junior T, excluding Shindong and Sungmin as they're currently serving in the army.
I can't specifically say what I like about this song. I just do. Hehe.
I think what captured my attention the most would be the lively tune of this song. It's very cute and happy. It's a tune that would just stay in your head for days. I was going around singing, "함께 갇고 싶어요" and it didn't stop for many days. I think Super Junior is versatile like that because there are many different genres of music in their albums.
The purpose of this post is to also celebrate Super Junior's 10th Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years! I think I've been with them since their 5th Anniversary so it's been awhile. It's pretty cool that SM started a new label just for SJ. I don't know what exactly will come for SJ in the future but if it's mean SJ can manage their own promotions and in the future they'll be running this label and training up new Korean stars. I think that will be really cool. So far I think comparing to other groups out there, the Super Junior members each have their own individual talents and despite this, they still stick together. So if they were to train up some new people, I think those trainees will be rather all rounded. Haha just my thought.
It's a pretty short song review but do take some time to check out this song!
Don't forget to check out last week's song review here too!
Finally, I'll be starting something new! I've created a page where you guys can suggest some songs for future song reviews! Click here to leave some of your favourite tunes! Who knows, I might feature your suggestions in the upcoming posts!


No comments:
Post a Comment