Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Etude House: Sweet Cherry Tint ♥︎

Here's another beauty product review! As promised, I would be writing more beauty reviews. They brought this product in not too long ago and it took me awhile before deciding to get it.
Etude House
Sweet Cherry Tint
OR201
I check out the Etude House Korean website frequently enough to know all their new products. This product caught my eye when I first saw it. I liked the Fresh Cherry Tint which is a liquid tint and I wondered how this Sweet Cherry Tint would be like. Here's the description of the product:
This is a lip tint that provides moist, shiny, plump looking lips like a sweet cherry.
The testers at the Etude House store were kind of messed up so I didn't manage to test all the shades. I only got the product on the second or third visit to the store. Yes, it takes me time to purchase something. If I keep thinking about the product after I go home then it's certain that I'll have to buy it. 


My Thoughts

It costed about SGD $12 and comes with 1.8g of product. I don't particular consider it to be a lot of product but I do like that it's rather thin, making it easier for storage and also application. I can just quickly apply it on without much worry about it being applied outside of my lips. 

There's a down side to this product though. Although the packing appears like it's a normal lip stick or balm where you twist the bottom for the product to come out and back in. However, you can only twist this product out and not back in. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but it is not easy to twist this product out. You might be twisting for a long time and only a little product pops out but actually may be a good thing since you can't twist it back in. 



The colour payoff is pretty good. I had to swatch it on my wrist as I've gotten really tan recently and I wanted to show how the colour actually looks >.< Although it's the orange shade, it is more of a reddish orange.

In terms of moisturising factors, I find this quite moisturising despite it being a tint. I would think of it as a tint balm. Not only that, it doesn't have a matte finish but a rather glossy one. All these factors do match up to what they said it to be.

The Verdict

I would recommend this product to those who are looking for something natural looking, quick and easy to apply. The colour does show up quite clearly for a tint and also the moisturising qualities come as a plus point.



That is all for this product review! Hope that you found it useful! Hehe. I realised that I've been reviewing a lot of products from Etude House. Do not fret! There'll be more reviews of products from other brands, coming soon! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment