This week's song review is GOT7's 하지하지마 (Stop Stop It) from their first album Identify.
I've liked GOT7 since their debut with Girls Girls Girls and so far I think 하지하지마 and A would be the top two favourite songs. Actually I can't decide which is my ultimate favourite song by GOT7 as I like quite a few, they even have some pretty good slow songs.
Anyway, I can't remember what drew me to check out GOT7 but I'm glad I did. Although they're pretty young, they are quite an interesting group with pretty popular members. I think Jackson is pretty popular probably after he went on Roommate.
I think like JYP is pretty cool in the sense that he hires foreigners and he must be doing something right since there weren't any lawsuits. Lol. GOT7 itself has three foreign members, Jackson from Hong Kong, Mark from USA and BamBam from Thailand. It's interesting that the foreign members does the raps. This shows that there's hope for all the foreigners learning Korean, you just have to study hard right? Haha.
I thought the concept for this MV was pretty interesting as well. The whole futuristic theme. The dance suits the song well too. I'm not sure if JYP choreographed the dance himself but they always seem to have pretty cool dance moves. Or maybe the members are just really good at carrying out the moves. Also, I really like the intro to this song, it's just very catchy.
While writing this post I also realised I don't know which GOT7 member I like the most. Haha. But it's probably not difficult to guess which member I would fancy!
That's all for this week's song review! Do stay tuned for next weekend's song review and poll on Twitter as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment