This week's song review is none other than GFriend's 오늘부터 우리는 Me Gustas Tu.
Initially I didn't listen to or know about this song but my sister kept singing to it at home and eventually I ended up getting hooked to it as well. GFriend is a pretty new group and for quite some time, I haven't been checking out any new groups. I think the newest group I follow is probably GOT7.
I'm quite surprised that GFriend is doing pretty well despite there being so many rookie groups out there. I guess having the right song really makes a difference. Plus I think overall their vocals and choreography made their whole performance much more appealing as well. They're just a group that have been grouped together well, if that makes any sense. Haha. I'm sure you know what I mean.
What probably got them quite a lot of attention was this performance where many of their members fell on the wet stage. Despite falling countless times, they got up and continued dancing which got them attention for being so professional. I've linked the performance below so you can check it out.
I think it was raining during the performance and the stage was really wet. Their hair was like wet by the end of their performance. I guess at outdoor performances like this, there is a high chance of this happening so organisers should really be careful. Then again, since it was raining while they were performing, the stage would still have been wet even after they've dried it. Sigh, so much effort goes into one performance. So really, good job.
There's another funny video of GFriend's Yerin on Running Man that I wanted to share. I watched this many times and yet I still crack up every time I watch it.
I think if GFriend keeps it up, they have a chance of making it. I recently read an article on this website (they don't post actual news but more gossip so I don't know why I read them) talking about GFriend's noses. It not a big deal but it's one of the first few things that stood out about them. Anyone else noticed it too? >.<
So that's it for this week's song review! It's slightly longer than usual so I hope you've enjoyed reading it. Do take some time to check this song out and maybe add it into your playlist too. Hehe. See you back here next week for another song review!

No comments:
Post a Comment