So instead of monthly makeup faves, I'll be writing more product reviews. As the quote above suggests, I've been buying a lot of new makeup products. Some of these products, I haven't been using them long enough for them to make my favourites list or these products aren't that good. I'll try to be as honest as possible and hopefully you'll be able to look forward to such posts.
Monday, 31 August 2015
Update on Monthly Makeup Favs ♥︎
The purpose of this post is to update whoever who reads my monthly makeup faves posts. I won't be writing those monthly makeup faves posts for the time being as I've realised that it's rather repetitive and I don't have many new favourites. I stick to the same few products till they run out. Which in this case would make a makeup favourites post rather irrelevant.
So instead of monthly makeup faves, I'll be writing more product reviews. As the quote above suggests, I've been buying a lot of new makeup products. Some of these products, I haven't been using them long enough for them to make my favourites list or these products aren't that good. I'll try to be as honest as possible and hopefully you'll be able to look forward to such posts.
Do keep a lookout for more beauty posts! I'll try to post at least one every week! I really do have a lot of products to review and share. Hehe. Till then...
So instead of monthly makeup faves, I'll be writing more product reviews. As the quote above suggests, I've been buying a lot of new makeup products. Some of these products, I haven't been using them long enough for them to make my favourites list or these products aren't that good. I'll try to be as honest as possible and hopefully you'll be able to look forward to such posts.


No comments:
Post a Comment